Monday, May 3, 2010
From a November trip to a market in Peru. My wife's aunt took us shopping, and when we got home she gave us a cooking lesson. I built a website for her and now she gives cooking lessons to tourists for a nominal fee. Visit www.CookingClassInPeru.com if you are interested.
- High in the sky
- Extreme fisheye lens
- Suhee from Seattle
- Macro photography on the cheap?
- This weekend it's the New York Photo Festival in D...
- Ed Kashi
- Telephoto F2 lens
- NYC Skyline
- I did some experiments in low light condition...
- Night photography & manual control
- Nikon's f/1.8 35mm lens
- Getting started
- Welcome to Intensively Digital
- ▼ May (13)