Friday, May 7, 2010
I did some experiments in low light conditions for two concerts at Blue Note using the 18-105 zoom lens for Madeleine Peyroux's concert (I was a little bit far from the stage) and a combination of 18-105 and a prime 35mm at the Chick Corea concert, this time I was extremely close so the 35mm didn't work very well. I also did a few experiments with bulb mode at the brooklin bridge. Please don't take the concerts by my pictures. Both were great!
- High in the sky
- Extreme fisheye lens
- Suhee from Seattle
- Macro photography on the cheap?
- This weekend it's the New York Photo Festival in D...
- Ed Kashi
- Telephoto F2 lens
- NYC Skyline
- I did some experiments in low light condition...
- Night photography & manual control
- Nikon's f/1.8 35mm lens
- Getting started
- Welcome to Intensively Digital
- ▼ May (13)