I took some night shots from Hoboken of the NYC skyline. I was playing around with multiple options and these turned out to be one of the better ones.
Here the camera was at ISO 800, F4.0 and 1/5 shutter speed. I did a little bit of post production on this one using LightRoom
For this one I placed the camera on a tripod and exposed for 3sec at ISO 100 and f4.5
- High in the sky
- Extreme fisheye lens
- Suhee from Seattle
- Macro photography on the cheap?
- This weekend it's the New York Photo Festival in D...
- Ed Kashi
- Telephoto F2 lens
- NYC Skyline
- I did some experiments in low light condition...
- Night photography & manual control
- Nikon's f/1.8 35mm lens
- Getting started
- Welcome to Intensively Digital
- ▼ May (13)